Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal # 3 - Typing faster

In seventh grade I took a computer class where I learned how to type using all my fingers to increase my speed and with practice learn how to type without looking. At that time I was barely becoming a Pc gamer and my skills weren't that great, my fingers would get tired and my speed while hitting the keys was slow and inaccurate. After 1 semester pasted by I was alot faster at typing and I could do it without looking. As for my Pc gameplay performance, it went much better my response was faster than before, I was winning most of the fights and I was developing my own  hands "stances" for faster hitting of the right keys. Not only did my gaming become better my writing became better to, this falls under academic yet my essays where more complete and detailed having me score higher in them. This typing skill still helps me out now making my hand eye coordination better and more reliable, without having to learn this I believe that both my gaming and academic life would be somewhat more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment