Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal # 8 Related Quote

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Albert Einstein. I have always looked up to Einstein as I believe him and I could strike one long,funny, and interesting conversation with our out of place personalities and geniuses. For me I try to find other routes to achieve certain things, for example while my homework or  project may say to to something a certain way I either skip steps to make it easier by finding some other equation or I turn the project upside down doing something different yet still in line with what I am asked for. Going the opposite way is a thing I do often without noticing, in some cases it makes what I am doing harder but I keep on at it so when I do as everyone else it becomes even easier. Not only in my work do I go against the rules but in my appearance most of my friends have short hair and I am one of the only ones with long hair making me stand out from the group. Also I am colorblind so the way I look at the world is different from others, then again going in  the opposite direction. "It takes a touch of genius" to spice up peoples days, I always tend to make my friends laugh or we go into a topic that is pure seriousness making those boring 2 or 3 hours classes more entertaining, this is a task I am used to doing but it takes courage to bring up those topic or make a fool of yourself for a bit of entertaining. The days I am absent their lives turn normal, they now have to do their work and there isn't that person who brings up those crazy (serious) topics and turns around their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment